As you’re busy readying your summer wardrobe, it’s important for you to keep an eye on some of the latest fashion trends, and the trends that are expected to pave the way for the rest of 2020. After all, when we come out of this period of social distancing, we’re all going to want to be looking our best.
For the purposes of this article, we’re going to be paying particular attention to the colors that are most likely to be at the forefront of style for the summer and possibly beyond. Here’s a quick overview of some of the 2020 color trends in Baton Rouge, LA that you can expect to be a big influence on fashion this year:
- Faded denim: Denim has gone in and out of style over the years, both as a material and as a color. Well, guess what? It’s back again! Faded denim is going to be an extremely dependable and versatile color throughout 2020. It has a comfortable, easy look and can easily be paired with other colors that are bolder and more vibrant, as well as with neutrals and lighter tones. Faded denim should be a part of any style-conscious person’s color palette.
- Biscay green: This pale, cool shade of aqua has been seen on runways all over the world so far this year, representing a more sophisticated and relaxed turn from the bright lime greens that dominated runways last spring. You can wear it with shades of pink for springtime appearances, or use it in palettes with white, dark grays or dark blues for a little more sophistication.
- Coral pink: Coral pink is both warm and delicate, and can be used for both day and evening affairs depending on the texture of the fabric and the nature of the piece in question. It’s a confident yet soothing feminine color that is certain to be a favorite all summer long.
- Chive: Here’s another shade of green that’s been breaking out on the runways this year. Chive is a deeper shade of green that is much richer than the Biscay green we discussed already. It works great as a neutral tone and can work in palettes with a wide range of colors, including yellows and whites.
- White: White never goes out of style, especially in the summer. Lots of whites will help you stay cool during the hottest parts of the season, and also keep you looking seasonal and stylish. And of course, there is no color more versatile than white!
- Flame scarlet: Burning red colors are also seeing a big boost in popularity so far this year. There’s nothing like the summertime to bring out your bold, warm colors, and even for a red tone this color is especially vibrant and energetic. It’s not as versatile as other colors on this list, but it is certain to make a statement.
Interested in learning more about some of the other biggest fashion trends that are likely to dominate the industry in 2020? Contact Acadian Leather to learn more about some of the leather colors and other options we offer in our Baton Rouge, LA store.
Categorised in: Shoes