While most people know that alligator hides are used for purses and shoes, not everyone realizes the material has plenty of additional uses. In fact, you can use alligator leather hides to create almost anything that features cow leather. Alligator leather even offers plenty of great benefits. It’s durable, smooth, flexible and attractive. Read on to learn about the many interesting ways alligator leather is used in certain products:
- Boots and shoes: Everyone has heard of alligator boots and shoes. These luxury items are often worn by celebrities. The boots are especially popular in areas like the Midwest and the Southern United States. Alligator boots and shoes are highly durable and available in plenty of different styles and designs.
- Watch straps: Investing in an alligator watch strap is a surefire way to get people to take notice. These straps scream luxury and, like all other alligator products, are extremely durable. If you want a watch strap that looks good and will last for a long time, invest in alligator leather.
- Belts: Alligator leather belts are always beautiful and stylish. They are of better quality than many other types of belts, and often feature amazingly distinct patterns. There are several different methods used to make alligator leather belts. Sometimes, manufacturers will only use one long strip of alligator leather to make a belt, while other times they might stitch together several different pieces. Either way, it’s sure to look great every time!
- Upholstery: If you’re looking for the perfect way to increase the elegance of your home or office, invest in some alligator leather hide upholstery. Alligator leather upholstery is commonly used in commercial or custom car interiors. Some even choose to use alligator leather as a trim on other leather products. This is a great way to save some money while still getting a great-looking leather product.
- Handbags: Alligator handbags are extremely popular. This is because they’re durable, elegant and look beautiful. Many companies offer custom alligator handbags, so you could easily create one that matches your style. Most alligator handbags feature high-grade leather. Keep in mind that it’s important to work with a reputable leather dealer you can trust.
- Wallets: If you prefer wallets over handbags, the good news is that there are plenty of alligator leather wallet options. These products don’t often feature higher-grade leather, as they’re smaller. However, alligator leather wallets always look amazing and are built to last.
- Luggage: Alligator leather luggage and similar cases offer great ways to look stylish while protecting your possessions. Alligator leather products are less likely to get damaged during flights and other forms of travel. Alligator leather luggage is available in many different sizes.
There’s no shortage of alligator leather products available on the market these days. That’s because alligator leather hide is such an attractive and amazing material to work with. Oftentimes, the rest of the alligator is used for meat, so nothing goes to waste. When searching for alligator products, it’s important to only work with a reputable exotic leather dealer. If you’re currently in the market for top-quality exotic leather goods or are looking for alligator hide for sale, check out the products available at Acadian Leather.
Categorised in: Leather Accessories